- I don’t see pyRevitMEP extension in pyRevit extensions.
- A: Try to update pyRevit.
- I think there is a bug.
- Report it on issues tracker with details (way to reproduce the issue or a link to a video which explains the issue etc…) : https://github.com/CyrilWaechter/pyRevitMEP/issues
- I want to contribute.
- Don’t forget to contribute to pyRevit too !
- if you are coding : it is open source, do not hesitate to send a pull request.
- if you are not coding : you can help in many ways like enhancing documentation, making nice icons, sharing the way you use pyRevitMEP with your colleagues and friends, leaving an encouraging message, donate to pyRevitMEP or other opensource projects.
- I would like to learn python.
- What IDE should I use ?
- I recommend PyCharm as it literally changed my coding life. It helps a lot ! The community edition is opensource and free for python and scientific developpements
- Eclipse, Notepad++, VisualStudio with PTVS (but you know… it is Microsoft…)
- I want to learn about Revit API.
- How to find deeper infos on Revit API ?
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Nom” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”E-mail” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Site web” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]